Clorox Clean Linen Bleach



Storage: reclose cap tightly after each use. Store this product upright in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid deterioration. For laundry: Bleachable fabrics. Avoid bleaching wool, silk, mohair, leather, spandex and nonfast colors. Product: 1/2 cup. Max line. 1 cup. Water: Standard machine. HE machine. Extra large washer. Instructions: 1. Sort laundry by color. 2. Add detergent. 3. Fill bleach to max line in dispenser or add 1/2 cup bleach to wash water. 4. Add clothes and start wash. 5. For best results, add to wash 5 minutes after the wash cycle has begun. For cleaning and deodorizing: Floors, tiles, bathtubs, showers, kitchen sinks, nonporous toys. Product: 1/2 cup. Water: 1 gallon. Instructions: Pre-wash surface, mop or wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface for at least 5 minutes. Rinse well and air dry. Do not use this product full strength for cleaning surfaces. Always dilute strictly in accordance with label directions. For prolonged use, wear rubber gloves.



Clorox® Clean Linen® Bleach. Concentrated: Removes 80% more stains*. 10x deep cleaning benefits. 33% more cleaning solution†. Brightens, whitens & deodorizes. For standard & HE machines.

Other Description

Contains no phosphorus. Not harmful to septic systems. Empty & replace cap. Use 1/2 cup per load. Easy to handle bottle. Try Clorox 2® stain remover & color booster. Removes stains and brightens colors! Learn more at Not for sanitization or disinfection. To sanitize and disinfect, use Clorox® regular-bleach. *Vs. detergent alone. †Based on cleaning instructions for store brand scented bleach as of 12/2013. Clorox is a registered trademark of The Clorox Company. Questions or comments? Visit us at or call 1-800-292-2200. For more product ingredient information visit ©2007, 2014.


Contains: Sodium Hypochlorite and Sodium Hydroxide.


Eye irritant. Avoid contact with eyes. May cause skin irritation. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Use with adequate ventilation. First aid: eyes - immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. Call a doctor. Skin - rinse with water. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If swallowed - drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or Poison Control Center. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or ammonia-containing products, as hazardous gases may result.


The Clorox Company
1221 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94612