Finish Powerball Super Charged Max In 1 Fresh - 17 CT
On This Page
Directions for use: handle with dry hands only! For best results, place one tablet in the dry dispenser and close. Do not unwrap the tablet. Use one tablet per wash load. Optimal water temperature is between 125 degrees F-140 degrees F. Finish tabs dissolve completely in wash cycle. If tablet does not fit, consult the dishwasher manufacturer or manual for advice. Always reseal bag after use. Store away from heat and moisture. Finish detergent tablets are safe for septic systems. Make sure all items are dishwasher safe and separate silver from stainless steel. Wash metal items according to manufacturer's instructions. In hard water conditions, it may be necessary to continue to use Finish® Jet-Dry® rinse agent for optimal results. In extreme hard water conditions, monthly use of Finish® dishwasher cleaner may be necessary for optimal results. Settling of tabs may occur in shipment.
DescriptionFinish® Powerball® Super Charged Max In 1® Fresh Scent Tablets. #1 World's recommended brand. Recommended by more dishwasher brands worldwide*. Even removes baked-on food. No need to unwrap. Automatic dishwasher detergent. Powerful clean everytime.
Other DescriptionTackles whatever you throw at it. Our Powerball® supercharges the tablet to remove even baked-on food, giving you a powerful clean 1st time everytime. Container recyclable where recycling facilities exist. www.happier-homes.com. Contains less than 0.5% phosphorus by weight. *More dishwasher brands recommend Finish® products worldwide than any other brand. Health - hygiene- home. Question? 1-800-228-4722. For ingredient and other information, www.finishdishwashing.com. ©2016 RB.
WarningsKeep out of reach of children.
Caution: harmful if swallowed. Eye irritant. Read precautions on back.
Notice: product may pose a choking hazard to children under 3 years of age.
Keep the pack closed.
Do not ingest. Do not get in eyes. Contains sodium carbonate, sodium percarbonate, and enzymes. First aid: if swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Have person drink a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not give anything to an unconscious person. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, immediately rinse eyes with water. Remove any contact lenses if present and continue rinsing for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224