Comet Bathroom Cleaner
On This Page
For household use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read entire label before use. Turn nozzle to position. Spray soiled surface until thoroughly covered. Wipe with a damp cloth or rinse. On tougher soils, let stand for several minutes before wiping. To disinfect (hard non-porous surfaces): spray this product on the surface until thoroughly wet and let stand for 10 minutes before wiping. For highly soiled areas, clean before following the disinfecting directions. This product kills a broad spectrum of household germs, including salmonella enterica, staphylococcus aureus, pseudomonas aeruginosa, and escherichia coli. Storage/disposal: do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal. Pesticide storage: store this product in a cool dry area, away from heat and open flame. Pesticide disposal and container handling: refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container except as described in the directions for use. Refill trigger bottle only with this product. If not refilling, wrap container and put in trash or offer for recycling if available. Will not harm septic tanks.
DescriptionComet® Bathroom Cleaner. Kills 99.9% of germs*. Dissolves soap scum & hard water film.
Other DescriptionDisinfects and cleans tough stains. Great on surfaces such as sealed fiberglass, glazed porcelain, stainless steel, chrome, synthetic marble, Formica®**, plastic and vinyl. For old or worn surfaces, test on a small area before use. Do not use on natural marble, stone, brass or colored grout. *Comet® kills most household germs including staphylococcus aereus, salmonella enterica, and pseudomonas aeruginosa. **Formica® is a registered trademark of The Diller Corporation. Questions? Comments? 1-800-926-9441. Visit www.cometcleanser.com. ©2013 The Spic and Span Company. A Prestige Brands Company.
IngredientsActive Ingredient: Citric Acid - 6.0%. Other Ingredients: - 94.0%. Total: - 100.0%.
WarningsCaution: moderate eye & skin irritant. May be harmful if swallowed or inhaled. See back panel for other precautions.
Keep out of reach of children.
Precautionary statements: hazardous to humans and domestic animals.
Caution: keep out of reach of children and pets.
Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wear protective eyewear. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
May be harmful if swallowed. Do not mix with household products containing chlorine-type bleaches or with mildew stain removers. Dangerous fumes may result.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
If on skin: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
If swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
Hotline number: have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or Doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-926-9441 for emergency medical treatment information.
DistributorThe Spic and Span Company
Tarrytown, NY 10591 USA