Clorox Concentrated Splash-less Bleach Fresh Meadow
On This Page
Not for sanitization or disinfection. To sanitize and disinfect, use Clorox® regular-bleach. For laundry - product - water. Bleachable fabrics. Avoid bleaching wool, silk, mohair, leather, spandex and nonfast colors - 1/2 cup, max line, 1 cup - standard machine, HE machine, extra large washer. Instructions: 1. Sort laundry by color. 2. Add detergent. 3. Fill bleach to max line in dispenser or add 1/2 cup bleach to wash water. 4. Add clothes and start wash. For cleaning and deodorizing: Floors, tiles, bathtubs, showers, kitchen sinks, nonporous toys - 1/2 cup - 1 gallon. Pre-wash surface, mop or wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface for at least 5 minutes. Rinse well and air dry. Do not use this product full strength for cleaning surfaces. Always dilute strictly in accordance with label directions. For prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Storage and disposal: reclose cap tightly after each use. Store this product upright in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid deterioration. Offer empty container for recycling or discard in trash.
DescriptionClorox® Concentrated Splash-less Fresh Meadow™ Bleach. Now concentrated. Same number of uses as before*. 55oz = 82oz. For standard & HE machines. *vs. previous Clorox®. Splash-less. Improved whitening. 1.71 qt (55 fl oz) 1.62L.
Other DescriptionClorox® splash-less Fresh Meadow® bleach is now concentrated. Use 1/2 cup per load. Try Clorox 2® stain fighter & color booster. Removes stains and brightens colors! Learn more at www.clorox.com. Easy to handle bottle. Contains no phosphorus. Not harmful to septic systems. Clorox is a registered trademark of The Clorox Company. Questions or comments? Visit us at www.clorox.com or call 1-800-292-2200. A list of this product's ingredients is available at www.ingredientsinside.com. ©2007, 2011.
IngredientsContains: Sodium Hypochlorite and Sodium Hydroxide.
WarningsWarning: eye irritant.
Read back panel carefully.
Warning: eye irritant. Avoid contact with eyes. May cause skin irritation. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Use with adequate ventilation.
First aid: eyes - immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. Call a doctor.
Skin - rinse with water. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If swallowed - drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or Poison Control Center. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or ammonia-containing products, as hazardous gases may result.