Prestone Premium Starting Fluid
On This Page
1. Hold can upright and spray a 1 to 2 second burst into air intake or carburetor. Do not let can contact battery terminals or starter solenoid. Avoid excessive application. 2. With air cleaner and cover in place, start engine. Do not spray while starting engine. 3. If engine fails to start after repeating Steps 1 and 2 a few times, have ignition system checked.
DescriptionPrestone® Premium Starting Fluid. Quality since 1927. High ether content helps start engines. Fast to prevent unnecessary battery and starter wear. For small engines, passenger vehicles, and heavy duty vehicles.
Other DescriptionPrestone Premium Starting Fluid is a high ethyl ether formula that helps start stubborn engines fast. Combustion ready even at -65 degrees F. Helps prevent excessive wear on battery and starter. For use in cars, trucks, lawnmowers, snowmobiles, marine and construction equipment sale and effective in gasoline and diesel engines*. This starting fluid complies with the federal low sulfur content requirements for use in diesel motor vehicles and non-road engines. Questions? Comments? Call 800-890-2075. www.prestone.com.
WarningsDanger: Extremely flammable.
Vapor harmful. Eye irritant. May cause skin irritation. Contents under pressure.
Caution: *do not use in diesel engines with glow plugs or air intake heaters.
Contains an upper cylinder lubricant.
Precautionary measures: Do not swallow or breathe vapors. Avoid skin and eye contact. Use in well- ventilated areas. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not store at temperatures above 120 degrees F or in direct sunlight. Do not store container in car. Deliberate concentration and inhalation of vapors can be fatal.
First aid: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Immediately call a poison control center or hospital emergency department. If inhaled, move person into fresh air. If in eyes, immediately flush eyes for 15 minutes. If on skin, remove contaminated clothing and rinse thoroughly with soap and water. If irritation develops and persists, contact a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.