Enoz Moth Cake



Directions For Use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Important: Keep out of reach of children. Do not place in areas accessible to children. Use restrictions: Each cake can treat up to 9.4 cubic feet. This product can treat up to 18.8 cubic feet. Kills clothes moths and carpet beetles and their eggs and larvae in clean, airtight containers. such as chests, trunks, and garment bags. Do not use dry cleaning bags, garbage bags or other containers that allow vapors to escape into occupied rooms. This product can damage some plastics, dichlorobenzene or use it together with other moth preventive chemicals.use only in polyethylene or polypropylene containers. Do not mix p- Pre-application directions: For all fabric types: Dry clean, wash or brush articles to be protected prior to storage. Application directions: Open plastic hanger. Unwrap each cake, and while holding each cake by the cellophane wrapper, transfer both cakes back into the plastic hanger. Place the filled plastic hanger at the top of the storage container. The vapors work downward. Keep product in airtight space fora minimum of 7 days. When cake has dissipated replace with new unit. Odor quickly vanisles men articles are aired. Retreatment: Since moths are active all year, repenish containers and bags 2 times a year. Storage & Disposal: Pesticide storage: Store in the original container, in a dry pace inaccessible to children and pets. Pesticide disposal and container handling: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling If available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place wed product down any indoor outdoor drain.



EnozĀ® Moth Cake. Since 1918. Kills clothes moths, carpet beetles and their eggs and larvae when used in air-tight containers. No clinging odor. Air-tight closets. Garment bags. This product can treat up to 18.8 cu. ft. Made with US & imported materials. Net Wt: 6 oz (170 g).

Other Description

EPA Reg. No. 1475-7. EPA Est. No. 1475-MO-1. Carton made from 100% recycled paperboard. Minimum 35% post-consumer content.


Active Ingredient: P-Dichlorobenzene ... 99.90%. Other Ingredients: ... 00.10%. Total ... 100.00%.


Keep out of reach of children.
Precautionary Statements:
Hazards to humans and domestic animals:
Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Wear protective eyewear. Harmful if swallowed. Harmful if inhaled. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Avoid breathing dust. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Note: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
First Aid:
If in eyes:
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
If swallowed:
Call Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
Have person drink several glasses of water.
Do not induce vomiting.
Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If on skin or clothing:
Take off contaminated clothing.
Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
If inhaled:
Move person to fresh air.
If person is not breathing, Call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible.
Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
Hot line number:
Have the container or label with you when Calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment You may also contact the National Pesticide Information Center (NPIC) at 1-800-858-7378 for emergency medical treatment information.
Note to physician:
Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
Physical or chemical hazards:
Combustible. Do not use or store near heat or open flame.