Pine-Sol Original Cleaner
On This Page
Directions for use: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. General cleaning, wood floors and similar surfaces: use 1/4 cup per gallon of water. No rinsing required, except on rubber or asphalt tile. For extra tough jobs, use full strength and rinse immediately. For painted surfaces, test a small area first. Not recommended for use on unfinished, unsealed, unpainted, waxed, oiled or worn flooring. Toilet bowls: pour 1/2 cup into bowl and brush thoroughly, including under the rim. Laundry: rub in full strength on grease spots or heavily soiled areas before washing. For extra cleaning and deodorizing power, add 1/2 cup to load. Use only on white or colorfast fabrics. General disinfecting: apply this product with a sponge or cloth full strength. Wet surface, let stand 10 minutes, then remove excess. For heavily soiled surfaces, preclean first. Kills germs† on hard, nonporous surfaces. Storage and disposal: store in a cool dry area. Non refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling, if available, or place in trash collection.
DescriptionPine-Sol® Brand Original Cleaner. New. Easy-pour cap. Powerful scent - disinfects.
Other DescriptionQuestions or comments? Please visit www.pine-sol.com or call 1-800-227-1860. All-purpose cleaner and disinfectant. Kills germs†. Removes tough grease and dirt. Deodorizes and has a clean, fresh scent. †Broad spectrum disinfectant against salmonella choleraesuis, staphylococcus aureus and trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete's Foot Fungus). ©2006, 2010.
IngredientsActive Ingredient: Pine oil - 8.7%. Other Ingredients:* - 91.3%. Total: - 100.0%. *Includes detergents and other cleaning agents. Contains biodegradable cleaning agents.
WarningsKeep out of reach of children.
Warning: eye irritant. See back label for additional precautions.
Warning: eye irritant. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear (safety glasses). Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
First aid: if in eyes: hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If on skin or clothing: take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If swallowed: call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label available when calling a poison control center or doctor or when going for treatment.
Questions? Call 1-800-227-1860. Physical or chemical hazards: combustible: do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not use or mix with other household cleaner.