PowerHouse Anti-Bacterial Linen Disinfectant Spray
On This Page
Spray disinfectant - shake before using. Direction for use. It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. This product is not to be used as a terminal sterilant/high-level disinfectant on any surface or instrument that (1) is introduced directly into the human body, either into or in contact with the bloodstream or normally sterile areas of the body, or (2) contacts intact mucous membranes but which does not ordinarily penetrate the blood barrier or otherwise enter normally sterile areas of the body. This product may be used to preclean or decontaminate critical or semi-critical medical devices prior to sterilization or high-level disinfection. *Sanitizes: kills 99.9% staphylococcus aureus (staph), klebsiella pneumoniae (K. pneumoniae), Escherichia coli, campylobacter jejuni and salmonella enterica on hard, nonporous surfaces in 20 seconds. For disinfection of inanimate surfaces. This disinfectant spray is a germicide that kills staphylococcus aureus, salmonella enterica, pseudomonas aeruginosa, streptococcus pyogenes, vancomycin-resistant enterococcus faecalis (VRE) and methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). Use to disinfect metal or glazed porcelain urinals plastic or ceramic tile shower stalls, metal or plastic diaper pails, garbage cans, light switches and telephones, and non-wood surfaces of toilet seats, empty hampers, athletic equipment and lockers. Clean object to be sprayed using usual cleaning methods. Hold dispenser upright and spray 6 inches from surface until surface is wet. Allow disinfectant spray to remain on the surface for 10 minutes before wiping off. It kills trichophyton mentagrophytes (athlete's foot fungus) on hard, nonporous inanimate surfaces in appropriate areas such as shower room floors, locker room benches or bath mats. For sanitizing inanimate, non-food contact surfaces. Use to sanitize inanimate, hard, nonporous, non-food contact surfaces. Clean object to be sprayed using usual cleaning methods. Hold dispenser upright and spray 6 inches from surface until surface is wet. Allow disinfectant spray to remain on the surface for 20 seconds before wiping off. For control of mold & mildew. Prevent mold and mildew on hard surfaces such as glazed ceramic, metal and glass, in basement closets, attic storage areas, summer cottages. Clean object by usual cleaning methods. Hold dispenser upright and spray 6 inches from surface until surface is wet. Repeat application every seven days or when new growth appears. For space deodorizer & air freshener. Use to deodorize meeting room, classroom, kitchen, bathroom, sickroom, living room and churches. Hold can upright and point valve opening away from face. Spray upward for 3 seconds into comers as well as center of room, filling room with mist.
DescriptionPowerHouse?????? Powerful Home Cleaner Disinfectant Spray. Linen. Anti-bacterial. Prevents mold & mildew kills most germs. Kills 99.9% of germs (sanitizing) in 20 seconds*.
Other DescriptionFormulated for hospital. School. Hotel. Motel. Office. Restaurant. Locker and rest room. Factory. Institution. Home. Beauty shop. Barber shop.
IngredientsActive Ingredients: N-Alkyl (60% C14, 30% C16, 5% C12, 5% C18) Dimethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride - 0.1%. N-Alkyl (68% C12, 32% C14) Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride - 0.1%. Ethanol - 30.8%. Other Ingredients: - 69.0%. Total 100.0%.
WarningsKeep out of reach of children.
Caution: see precautionary statements on back of can.
Contains sodium nitrite.
Hazards to humans & domestic animals.
Caution: may cause eye irritation. Avoid contact with the eyes and skin. Avoid breathing of spray mist. Avoid contamination of foodstuff.
If in eyes: hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lens, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center doctor, or going for treatment.
Physical or chemical hazards.
Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Exposure to temperatures above 120 degree F may cause bursting. Never throw container into fire or incinerator. Do not spray on varnished, painted or plastic surfaces.
Storage & disposal.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area away from heat or open flame.
Disposal: do not reuse empty container. This container may be recycled in one of the limited number of aerosol recycling centers in the country. Before recycling, empty the can by using the product according to the label. Do not puncture! If recycling is not available, wrap the container and discard in the trash.
The user of this product assumes all risks of use, storage and handling not in accordance with its directions and cautions.
Keep out of reach of children.
DistributorPersonal Care Products, Inc
32500 S. Telegraph Rd. Bingham Farms, MI 48025-2463 U.S.A