OFF! Mosquito Lamp



Directions for use: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. Use one lamp in a 10' x 10' area. Use two or more in larger areas. For outdoor use only. Do not use in a tent or enclosed area. Attention: diffuser surface is hot while burning, do not touch. Lamp setup: Lift the candle caddy out of lamp and place candle at the bottom before lighting. Trim wick to 1/4 inch or less before each lighting. Light the candle while in the caddy and lower back into lamp. Remove repellent diffuser from package and place on top of caddy. When finished using lift caddy and snuff out the candle flame. Wash hands after handling diffuser. Candle and heat-activated Off!® lamp diffuser will last up to 6 hours. Diffuser will last as long as one candle. When the candle is used up replace both candle & diffuser. To refill lamp: Be sure flame is out and lamp is cool before handling. Replace Off!® lamp candle and Off!® lamp diffuser. Burn only Off!® lamp candles in Off!® lamp caddy. Use of any other candle may cause injury or property damage. To effectively repel mosquitoes, be sure to use the Off!® lamp diffuser together with the supplied Off!® lamp candle. Storage and disposal: Storage: store in original container in a cool, dry place in an area inaccessible to children and pets. Disposal: before disposing, fully use up the product according to the label. Used repellent diffuser and diffuser pouch: place exhausted diffuser and diffuser pouch in trash. Candle: After allowing exhausted candle to cool, place candle cup in trash. Do not reuse or refill the candle cup. If repellent diffuser is partly used, call your solid waste agency or 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.



OFF!® Mosquito Lamp. SC Johnson. A family company. Refillable lamp. Contains: 1 OFF!® Mosquito Lamp® & caddy. 1 repellent diffuser, 1 candle. Repels mosquitoes up to 10 x 10 ft. Each diffuser lasts up to 6 hours.

Other Description

Questions? Comments? Call 800-558-5252 or write Helen Johnson. ©2015 S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc. All rights reserved.


Active Ingredients: Metofluthrin - 9.10%. Other Ingredients - 90.90%. Total - 100.00%.


Keep out of reach of children and pets..
Do not use indoors or in enclosed spaces.
Precautionary statements:
Hazards to humans and domestic animals:
Caution: harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contacting skin, eyes or clothing with treated sandcore surface. Do not use indoors or in enclosed spaces. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Use and store away from food, beverages and pet food.
First aid:
If swallowed: call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If on skin: if treated sandcore touches skin or clothing, take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor or going for treatment. For additional information in case of emergency call toll free 800-558-5252.
Be sure to wash hands after handling diffuser.
Physical or chemical hazards:
To prevent fire or injury: burn within sight. Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Place on level, stable surfaces.
Trim wick to 1/4 inch or less before each lighting. Keep candle free of matches and all foreign material. Never touch or move while in use or until wax hardens. Do not extinguish with water. Do not store near heat or open flame.
Environmental hazards: do not apply to water.