M&M's Party Size Pretzel Chocolate Candies

30.0 OZ BAG


 

Marketing Description

M&M's® Brand Party Size Pretzel Chocolate Candies.
Crunchy, salty, sweet.
Resealable zipper!
New!
What's inside.
Calories 180 9%DV per serving, 22 servings.

Other Description

30% less fat than average of the leading chocolate brands* (*6g fat per 39g serving vs. 9g average for leading chocolate brands).
What's inside... per serving (about 22 servings per pack).
Calories 180 9% DV. Total fat 6g 9% DV. Sat fat 3.5g 18% DV. Sugars 20g. Sodium 180mg 8% DV.
GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com.
*No DV defined.
When it's time to wow a crowd, why settle for anything less than the delicious taste of M&M's® pretzel chocolate candies?
Crunchy salted pretzel.
Colorful candy shell.
Delicious milk chocolate.
M&M's® chocolate candies are made of the finest ingredients. This product should reach you in excellent condition. Satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace it. We value your questions or comments.
Call 1-800-627-7852 M-F, 8:30 AM to 5 PM EST. Please save the unused product and the wrapper.
Visit mms.com
"Chocolate is better in color"®.
Always Fun®.
Mars Real Chocolate™.
"The milk chocolate melts in your mouth - not in your hand"®.
®/™ trademarks ©Mars Incorporated.

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 1

Servings per Container: 22

Number Of Servings 22 []
Serving Sizes []
Energy 180 []
Total Fat 6 ["g"]
Saturated Fat 3.5 ["g"]
Trans Fat 0 ["g"]
Cholesterol 5 ["mg"]
Sodium 180 ["mg"]
Carbohydrates 29 ["g"]
Dietary Fiber 1 ["g"]
Sugars 20 ["g"]
Protein 2 ["g"]
Daily Percent Of Calcium 2 []
Daily Percent Of Iron 4 []

Ingredients

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Pretzel [Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Salt, Food Starch-Modified, Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil, Canola Oil and/or Corn Oil), Malt, Leavening (Yeast, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate)], Sugar, less than 2% - Cornstarch, Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6, Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 2), Gum Acacia.

Warnings

Allergy information: may contain Peanuts.

Distributor

Mars Snackfood US, LLC
Hackettstown, NJ 07840-1503 USA
1-800-627-7852
mms.com

UPC

00040000380962

Package Data

Length: 3.8 IN
Height: 8.8 IN
Width: 9.1 IN
Weight: 1.92 LB
Units In Package: 1
Package Type: BAG
Package Size: 30.0 OZ
Net Weight: 30.0 OZ