Clorox Concentrated Bleach
121.0 FL OZ BOTTLE
On This Page
For laundry: Bleachable fabrics. Avoid bleaching wool, silk, mohair, leather, spandex and nonfast colors Bleach: 1/2 cup. Max line. 1 cup. Water: Standard machine. HE machine. Extra large washer. Instructions: 1. Sort laundry by color. 2. Add detergent. 3. Fill bleach to max line in dispenser or add 1/2 cup bleach to wash water. 4. Add clothes and start wash. For disinfecting. Floors, walls, vinyl, glazed tiles, bathtubs, showers, sinks - 1/2 cup - 1 gallon - pre-wash surface, mop or wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface for at least 5 minutes. Rinse well and air dry. Do not use this product full strength for cleaning surfaces. Always dilute strictly in accordance with the directions. For prolonged use, wear gloves. Disinfects hard, nonporous surfaces against salmonella enterica, staphylococcus aureus, escherichia coli 0157:H7 and influenza a virus. Directions for use: it is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Marketing DescriptionClorox® Concentrated Bleach.
Same number of uses as before*.
121 oz = 182 oz.
For standard & HE-machines.
*Vs previous Clorox®.
3.78 qt (121 fl oz) 3.57 L.
Other DescriptionClorox® regular-bleach, is now concentrated.
Use 1/2 cup per load.
Try Clorox 2® stain fighter & color booster.
Easy to handle bottle.
Clorox is a reg. trademark of The Clorox Company.
Beginning of batch code indicates Est. No.
Removes stains and brightens colors! Learn more at www.clorox.com.
Questions or comments? Visit our website at www.clorox.com or call 1-800-292-2200. A list of this product's ingredients is available at www.ingredientsinside.com.
IngredientsActive Ingredient: Sodium Hypochlorite - 8.25%. Other Ingredients - 91.75%. Total - 100.00%. (Yields 7.85% available chlorine).
Keep out of reach of children. Danger: corrosive. First aid: if in eyes: hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If on skin or clothing: take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. In either case, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. See back panel for additional precautionary labeling. Danger: corrosive. Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear and rubber gloves when handling this product. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the restroom. Avoid breathing vapors and use only in a well-ventilated area First Aid: If in eyes: hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor lot treatment advice. If on skin or clothing: take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed: have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Note to physician: probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. Clorox information line: 1-800-292-2200. Physical or chemical hazards: product contains a strong oxidizer. Always flush drains before and after use. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals, such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or products containing ammonia. To do so will release hazardous, irritating gases. Prolonged contact with metal may cause pitting or discoloration. Environmental hazards: this product is toxic to fish, aquatic invertebrates, oysters and shrimp. Storage and disposal: store away from children. Reclose cap tightly after each use. Store this product upright in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid deterioration. Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Recycle empty container or discard in trash. Do not contaminate food or feed by storage and disposal of this product. Contains no phosphorus. Precautionary statements: hazards to humans and domestic animals.
Package DataLength: 6.29 IN
Height: 11.15 IN
Width: 6.29 IN
Units In Package: 1
Package Type: BOTTLE
Package Size: 121.0 FL OZ