CareOne Nail Polish Remover
Nail Polish Remover, Non-Acetone, for Artificial Nails
Weight: 6 fl oz (177 ml)
Protein enriched. Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover is formulated to help soften cuticles and add strength and resiliency for more beautiful nails.
Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol, Water, propylene Carbonate, Dimethyl Glutarate, Dimethyl Succinate, Dimethyl Adipate, Glycerin, Gelatin, Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Castor Oil, Denatonium Benzoate, D&C Red No. 17, D&C Yellow No. 11. Contains Bitrex Ingestion Detergent.
Extremely flammable/Keep from flame. Liquid and vapors may ignite. Do not use when smoking. Do not use or store near fire, flame or heat. Keep out of eyes. In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with water, remove any contact lenses and continue to flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Contact physician. Harmful if ingested. In case of accidental ingestion, give fluids liberally and consult with local Poison Control Center. Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finishes and plastics. Keep out of reach of children.
ManufacturerAmerican Sales Co.
4201 Walden Ave. Lancaster, NY 14086
Copyright 2004 S&S Brands, Inc.