Schultz Take Root

Take Root

Weight: 2 oz (56.6 g)


It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Stop. Read entire label before use. Application of Schultz Take Root Rooting Hormone: 1. The cut ends of the cuttings should be slightly moistened before treatment. 2. Stir cut ends in Schultz Take Root Rooting Hormone powder. 3. Remove excess powder by tapping on rim of container. 4. Plant treated cuttings in a rooting medium such as Schultz Potting Soil Plus. Mist regularly. Storage and Disposal: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Storage: Store in a cool dry place. Keep in original container. Disposal: If Empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down indoor or outdoor drain.

Product Details

Rooting hormone. Grow new plants from cuttings! Made in USA.



Active Ingredient: Indole-3-Butyric Acid (0.1%). Other Ingredients: (99.9%).


Keep out of reach of children. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Causes moderate eye injury. Harmful If inhaled or absorbed through the skin. Amid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Avoid breathing dust Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Environmental Hazards: Do not apply directly to water, to areas where surface water is present or intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water by cleaning of equipment or disposal of equipment wash waters. First Aid: Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. you may also contact the National Pesticide Information Center (NPIC) for emergency medical treatment information. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth, if possible. If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.


Schultz Company
PO Box 4406 Bridgeton, MO 63044-0406 800-257-2941

Copyright 2006