Clear Value Bleach


Weight: 128 fl oz (1 gl) 3.79 lt


Laundry: Regular Washing Machine: Use 1 tablespoon per gallon or 1 cup per washing machine load (16 gallon water). Dilute bleach with 1 quart water if adding to clothes already in machine. High Efficiency (HE) Washing Machine: Always follow manufactures directions when adding bleach to a HE washing machine. Never fill bleach compartment above maximum level and always use a cup with a pouring spout to avoid splashing. Do not bleach wash and wear or drip dry fabrics unless certified safe for bleaching. Never use bleach on silk, leather, wool, non-fast colors, acetate or sponges. General Cleaning: Floors, Tile, Sinks & Bathtubs: To clean and deodorize, wash with soap and water. Then soak or wet with solution of 1/8 cup bleach in 1 quart water. Let stand for 2 minutes. Rinse. Use rubber gloves. Do not use on silverware. Keep tightly capped bottle upright in cool place.

Product Details

HE. Safe for all washing machines. Contains no phosphorus. Contains sodium hypochlorite 3% by weight. An additional amount my be required for heavily soiled laundry.



Contains Sodium Hypochlorite (3%) by Weight.


Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children. May cause severe eye and skin irritation. Do not take internally. Product contains a strong oxidizer. Always flush drains before and after use. Mix only with water according to label directions. Mixing this product with toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids, products containing ammonia or organic matter will release irritating gases. Extended contact with metals may cause discoloration or pitting. Avoid transfer to food or beverage containers. Avoid contamination of food. Do not reuse this bottle. Does not affect septic systems when used as directed. First Aid: Eyes - Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Skin - Remove contaminated clothing. Flush skin thoroughly with water. In either case, if irritation persists, call a physician or Poison Control Center. Internal - If swallowed call a Poison Control Center or physician immediately. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the Poison Control Center or physician.


Topco Associates LLC
7711 Gross Point Rd. Skokie, IL 60077 888-423-0139

Copyright Topco