Power Poxy Super Cement
Super Cement for House & Grounds, Crystal Clear
Weight: 2 fl oz (59 ml)
Clean repair surface with rubbing alcohol. Unscrew the overcap. Apply direction from the tube to one or both surfaces. Press surfaces together. Hold with moderate pressure for 2-5 minutes. For best results, let dry overnight before using. Nail polish remover or paint thinner may be used to remove any excess glue. To store, clean cap and tube thread. Replace cap tightly. Helpful Hints: Application - For a faster initial bond strength, apply to both surfaces and let dry approximately 1-2 minutes before joining surfaces. Apply pressure when joining surfaces, no clamps needed. Rub off any excess glue when Super Cement is tacky, before adhesive is fully set. Not recommended for polyethylene or polypropylene. Clean Up - Nail polish remover or paint thinner may be used to remove any excess glue. Check for color fastness before using remover.
Reorder No. 11302. Super flexible. Repairs virtually any surface. Rubber; Wood; Most plastics; Ceramics; Glass. Fine tip for precision application. Science that sticks - backed by the power of science, our specially formulated and easy to use adhesives simplify your repair projects. Features: Super glue strength with super flexibility; Dries crystal clear; Shock & water proof; Extremely high adhesion; Exceptional bond strength; Resists temperature extremes; Withstands salt air & sunlight; Indoor/Outdoor use (-50 to 120 degrees F); Can be applied in extreme weather conditions. Bonds: Leather; Cloth; Metal; Nylon; Brick; Foam rubber; And much more. Best Uses: Houses & grounds; Hobby & craft; Recreation; Professional. Final Full Cure Characteristics: Color - Crystal Clear; Strength - 4000 lbs; Hardness - Flexible; Waterproof - Yes; Flammable - No (when dry); Temp Range - Negative 30 to 250 degrees F. Made in USA.
Danger: Extremely flammable. Injurious to eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Vapor harmful. Skin irritant. Contains Methyl Ethyl Ketone and N-Propyl Acetate. Do not use near heat, sparks or flames. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and mucous membranes. Do not take internally and avoid breathing vapors. In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes and get medical attention. In case of skin contact, flush with water. If irritation persists, get medical attention. If inhaled, remove to fresh air. If ingested, do not induce vomiting. Drink one or two glasses of water and call physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
P.O. Box 358 Sussex, WI 53089