CareOne Anti-Itch Gel
Anti-Itch Gel, Extra Strength
Weight: 4 fl oz (119 ml)
Adults and children 2 years of age and older apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor.
For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with: insect bites, minor skin irritations, rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac.
Relieves itching due to poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac. Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 2% topical analgesic.
Active Ingredients: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Camphor, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, SD Alcohol 38B, Sodium Citrate.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not use: With any other drugs contains diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth. More often than directed; On large areas of the body; On broken, blistered, or oozing skin; On chicken pox or measles. Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens; Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
ManufacturerAmerican Sales Company
4201 Walden Avenue Lancaster, NY 14086
Copyright 2004 S&S Brands, Inc.