Cardinal Remedy + Recovery Ear Mite & Tick Control
Ear Mite & Tick Control, for Dogs & Cats
Weight: 4 fl oz (118 ml)
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read entire label before each use. Shake well before use. For use on dogs and cats. Ear Mite & Tick Control to be used as an aid in eliminating mites and ticks in the ears of cats and dogs and for the relief from itching caused by such conditions. Apply 5 drops into the ears twice daily until ticks and mites are eliminated. Do not allow children to apply this product. Use other EPA approved products for treatment of mites and ticks outside the ear.
Herbal & botanical. Water base. Non oily. For use on dogs & cats to control fleas, ticks & ear mites. Manufactured in USA.
Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins (0.06%), Piperonyl Butoxide Technical (0.60%) (Equivalent to 0.48% [Butylcarbityl] [6-Propylpiperonyl] Ether and 0.12% Related Compounds). Other Ingredients: (99.34%).
Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Human: Harmful if swallowed, absorbed through the skin, or inhaled. Avoid breathing vapor or spray mist. Causes moderate eye irritation. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Animals: Do not use on animals under 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, nursing or medicated animals. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild pet shampoo and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Remove pets, birds and cover fish aquariums before spraying. First Aid: Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact the National Pesticide Information Center (NPIC) 1-800-858-7378. If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Storage and Disposal: Storage: Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal. Disposal: If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling, if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain. Environmental Hazards: This product is toxic to fish. Keep out of lakes, streams, ponds, tidal marshes and estuaries. Do not wash animal where runoff is likely to occur. Buyer assumes all risks of use, storage or handling of this material not in strict accordance with directions given herewith.
ManufacturerCardinal Laboratories, Inc.
Azusa, CA 91702 800-433-7387
Copyright 2010 Cardinal Laboratories, Inc.